Friday, June 10, 2011

2 Years later!!!

I'm back baby! For how long? I have no idea but I'm going to keep trying to update this as much as possible. We'll see how that goes.
Catching up: Well I'm not going to recap the past 2 years on this thing but heres a list of what I've been working on lately.
Just returned from a really fun Europe tour with No Friends.
Currently 10 songs deep in writing a new Municipal Waste album.
I started working on this deranged puppet show with Brokie from Gwar and Randy from Lamb of God called "The Blood Vomits"
Still organizing Best Friends Day and this years lineup is our sickest yet! Our 10 year anniversary!
I've gotten into volleyball lately and I recently joined a local league. Our first games start in July. (Wish us luck!)
Oh and I bought a house. Woo hoo!
Heres the BFD Flier below.







1 comment:

Rash said...

hi tony, i really enjoyed no friends' LP that i' ve posted on my own blog reviewd in italian, you really kicked asses in italy, check out my blog if you want to listen some italian hardcore/thrashcore bands.

Thank you very much for MW and no friends!

Rashad